Your Maui Real Estate Broker Howard Dinits lives in Kihei and pays $162 every 6 months and for that they come 2 times a week to pick up our garbage.
You will love the service and it is most affordable.
Looking to move to Maui?
Contact Howard Dinits at 808-874-0600
Want to receive email alerts with listings of condos or homes for sale?
Sign up today at http://idx.easymauirealestate.com/idx/search/emailupdatesignup
Needing information to establish garbage service?
County Residential Service Application
Click here to access a Residential Solid Waste Services Application and related information.
- Maui and Molokai island residents: $324 annually
- Lanai island residents- $168 annually
The actual cost of residential service is approximately $500+ per year. The County of Maui subsidizes residential collection by about $250+ per year.
Important: Residential fees are collected in advance for refuse services and are billed twice a year. Fees are subject to being increased by Budget Ordinance effective July 1, as part of the budget process. Adjustments will be made to existing and new accounts accordingly.
Payment Options and Locations
Payment options include:
- One payment
- $324 for a full year (July 1 – June 30)
- $432 for 3 Can Plan for a full year (July 1 – June 30)
- $168 Lanai island residents for a full year (July 1 – June 30)
- Two payments
- $162 in June for six months (July 1 – December 31)
- $162 in December for six months (January 1- June 30)
- $216 for 3 Can Plan in June for six months (July 1 – December 31)
- $216 for 3 Can Plan in December for six months (January 1- June 30)
- $84 Lanai island residents in June for six months (July 1 – December 31)
- $84 Lanai island residents in December for six months (January 1- June 30)
- One payment
- Do not send cash or use credit cards. Make your check or money order payable to County of Maui. Your address and refuse account number (located on your bill) must be clearly indicated on the check or money order.
|Maui Island|| One Main Plaza
2200 Main St. Ste 200
| Monday – Friday
8:00 am – 2:30 pm
Delinquent Accounts:Full payment must be made by the due date stated on the refuse bill or the account will be considered delinquent and service will be interrupted. There will be a $30 fee assessed to reopen your account and must be paid to restart service.
Looking to Buy Or Sell on Maui?
I want to be your agent.
Howard Dinits RB-20780
You can now Search Maui Real Estate For Sale by Price